Dr. Halpin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1701 Thomson Dr
Lynchburg, VA 24501Phone(434) 200-5925Fax(434) 200-5929
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1976 - 1978
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1978 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Whatever It TakesAugust 3rd, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: