Are you Dr. Webster?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 Harrison St
Syracuse, NY 13202Phone(315) 464-4472
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dwight Webster, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1974 - 1977
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1972 - 1974
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsA biomechanical study on flexible intramedullary nails used to treat pediatric femoral fractures.Jason K. Green, Frederick W. Werner, Raman Dhawan, Peter J. Evans, Sean Kelley, Dwight A. Webster> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2005 Nov 1
- 13 citationsThe effect of hyperbaric oxygen on medial collateral ligament healing in a rat model.Paul C. Horn, Dwight A. Webster, Hesham M. Amin, Michael F. Mascia, Frederick W. Werner, Maria D. Fortino> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1999 Jan 1
- 7 citationsExperience with the variable axis knee prosthesis.Robb Rutledge, Dwight A. Webster, David G. Murray> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1986 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Syracuse VA Sends Out Orthopedic Patients to Other Facilities — 4 TakeawaysJanuary 5th, 2016
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSyracuse, New York