Are you Dr. Levinsohn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office736 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-470-7551Fax+1 315-470-2719
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. E Mark Levinsohn, MD is a board certified radiologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Crouse Health, Upstate University Hospital, and Oswego Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1971 - 1974
- Johns Hopkins University/Bayview Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1974 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEmbryology of the lower limb demonstrates that congenital absent fibula is a radiologic misnomerDavid R. Hootnick, E. Mark Levinsohn> ;Anatomical Record. 2021 Apr 4
- 1 citationsCongenital vertical talus in four generations of the same family.E. Mark Levinsohn, Antony E. Shrimpton, Robert B. Cady, David S. Packard, David R. Hootnick> ;Skeletal Radiology. 2004 Sep 11
- 8 citationsIschemic necrosis following clubfoot surgery: the purple hallux sign.David R. Hootnick, David S. Packard, E. Mark Levinsohn, Scott A. Berkowitz, David D. Aronsson, Russell J. Crider> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics B. 2004 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
- Oswego HospitalOswego, New York
- Upstate University HospitalSyracuse, New York