Are you Dr. Rozanski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office736 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-470-7551Fax+1 315-470-2719
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Rozanski, MD is a board certified radiologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Crouse Health, Upstate University Hospital, and Oswego Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1974 - 1978
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Abruptio placenta: sonographic and pathologic correlation.Spirt, B. A., Kagan, E. H., Rozanski, R. M.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1979 Nov
- 7 citationsSonographic anatomy of the normal placenta.Beverly A. Spirt, Eugene H. Kagan, Richard M. Rozanski> ;Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 1979 Jun 1
- Cathartic colitis.Kim, S. K., Gerle, R. D., Rozanski, R.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1978 Dec
- Join now to see all
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
- Oswego HospitalOswego, New York
- Upstate University HospitalSyracuse, New York