Dr. Makinde is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 Road To Six Flags
Arlington, TX 76012Phone(817) 542-0833Fax(817) 542-0834
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University HSC El PasoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2006
- Graduate Hospital PhiladelphiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2003
- University of IbadanClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center at - McKinneyMcKinney, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: