Are you Dr. Brockman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office519 State St
New Albany, IN 47150Phone(812) 948-0616Fax(812) 949-3447
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Brockman I, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in New Albany, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Tennessee, and Georgia. He is affiliated with Clark Memorial Health, UofL Health - Jewish Hospital, and CHI Flaget Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1987 - 1991
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- GA State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- IN State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1987 - 1997
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology