Edward Holland, MD
Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, University Cincinnati
- 580 S Loop Rd
Edgewood, KY 41017
Phone: (513) 569-3741
Fax: (513) 569-3941
Dr. Holland's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Ophthalmology: General Ophthalmology
Dr. Holland's Education & Medical Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Ophthalmology
- University of Minnesota at FairviewResidency, Ophthalmology
- Henry Ford Hospital/Wayne State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Holland's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- KY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology
Dr. Holland's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO)American Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Holland's Clinical Trials
- A Randomized, Multicenter, Masked Evaluation of 0.5% Loteprednol Etabonate Versus 1% Prednisolone Acetate for the Treatment of Inflammation Following Cataract SurgeryStart of enrollment: 2010 May 01
Holland, E.J.,Lane, S.S.
- A Randomized, Masked Multi-center Safety and Efficacy Study of the Effects of Preoperative and Postoperative Cataract Surgery Use of Difluprednate Ophthalmic Emulsion, 0.05% Compared to Prednisolone Acetate Ophthalmic Suspension 1% on Visual Acuity and CoStart of enrollment: 2009 Mar 01
Donnenfeld, E.D.,Holland, E.J.,Solomon, K.S.
- Cornea Donor StudyStart of enrollment: 2002 Jul 01
Beck, R.W.,Holland, E.J.,Lass, J.H.,Mannis, M.J.
Dr. Holland's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The effect of donor age on penetrating keratoplasty for endothelial disease: graft survival after 10 years in the cornea donor study. Mannis, M. J.,Holland, E. J.,Gal, R. L.,Dontchev, M.,Kollman, C.,Raghinaru, D.,Dunn, S. P.,Schultze, R. L.,Verdier, D. D.,Lass, J. H.,Raber, I. M.,Sugar, J.,Gorovoy, M. S....; Ophthalmology. 2013 Nov 20.
- Donor age and factors related to endothelial cell loss 10 years after penetrating keratoplasty: specular microscopy ancillary study. Lass, J. H.,Benetz, B. A.,Gal, R. L.,Kollman, C.,Raghinaru, D.,Dontchev, M.,Mannis, M. J.,Holland, E. J.,Chow, C.,McCoy, K.,Price, F. W.,Sugar, A.,Verdier, D. D.,Beck, R. ...; Ophthalmology. 2013 Nov 20.
- Endothelial morphometric measures to predict endothelial graft failure after penetrating keratoplasty. Benetz, B. A.,Lass, J. H.,Gal, R. L.,Sugar, A.,Menegay, H.,Dontchev, M.,Kollman, C.,Beck, R. W.,Mannis, M. J.,Holland, E. J.,Gorovoy, M.,Hannush, S. B.,Bokosky, J. E.,Caud...; JAMA Ophthalmol. 2013 May.
Register to See Citations and 50 More...
Dr. Holland's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Altius Provider Directory
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- HealthAmerica HealthAssurance PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Health Plus
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Edward Holland, Dr. Edward Holland, MD, Dr. E Holland, Dr. Edward J Holland
- 32 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 32 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Holland's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Ophthalmology, KY)
- David Bryson, MD
- Harry Stephenson, MD
- Harsha Sen, MD
- Donald Bennett, MD
- Lance Ferguson, MD
- Shorye Payne, MD
- John Franklin, MD
- Saif Jaweed, MD
- Charles Millsap, MD
- Robert Kratz, MD