Dr. Nomoto is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8700 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone(310) 423-5000Fax(310) 423-0120
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Specializing in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and Complex Spine Surgery
Education & Training
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2006
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Outpatient Versus Inpatient Anterior Lumbar Spine Surgery: A Multisite, Comparative Analysis of Patient Safety Measures.Jason M. Cuellar, Edward Nomoto, Ehsan Saadat, Anthony Ma, Patrick Hill, Michael A. Kropf, Todd H. Lanman, Brian Perri, Khawar Siddique, Willis H. Wagner, Rajeev K. Ra...> ;The International Journal of Spine Surgery. 2021 Sep 22
- 8 citationsAnalysis of Spino-Pelvic Parameters and Segmental Lordosis with L5-S1 Oblique Lateral Interbody Fusion at the Bottom of a Long Construct in Circumferential Minimally I...Neel Anand, Alisa Alayan, Aniruddh Agrawal, Sheila Kahwaty, Edward Nomoto, Babak Khandehroo> ;World Neurosurgery. 2019 Jul 16
- 6 citationsBiomechanical Analysis of Cortical Versus Pedicle Screw Fixation Stability in TLIF, PLIF, and XLIF Applications:Edward Nomoto, Guy R. Fogel, Alexandre Rasouli, Justin V. Bundy, Alexander W. L. Turner> ;Global Spine Journal. 2019 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- 105 Spine Surgery Practices to Know FeaturedFebruary 12th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: