Dr. Goldstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Goldstein's full profile
Office8700 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone+1 310-423-5000Fax+1 310-423-0432
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Theodore Goldstein is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, CA and is affiliated with and co- director of the Cedars Sinai Spine Center of Excellence. His special interest is in the evaluation and treatment of complex spinal problems including failed spinal surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1965 - 1969
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1964 - 1965
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1965 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1967 - 2025
- WY State Medical License 1994 - 2014
- CO State Medical License 1982 - 1999
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- PDX-MI: Minimal Information for Patient-Derived Tumor Xenograft ModelsS John Weroha, David M Weinstock, James H Doroshow, Michael T Lewis, Atul J Butte, Mark A Murakami, James M Olson, Theodore Goldstein> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2017 Nov 03
- Molecular Pathways: Extracting Medical Knowledge from High Throughput Genomic Data.Goldstein, T.,Paull, E. O.,Ellis, M. J.,Stuart, J. M.> ;Clin. Cancer Res.. 2013 Jun 15
- 184 citationsMinimally invasive multilevel percutaneous correction and fusion for adult lumbar degenerative scoliosis: a technique and feasibility study.Neel Anand, Eli M. Baron, Gowriharan Thaiyananthan, Kunwar Khalsa, Theodore B. Goldstein> ;Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques. 2008 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- 12 Spine Surgeons Leading Large Hospital-Based Spine Centers FeaturedFebruary 13th, 2016
- 18 Spine Surgeons on Patient Satisfaction FeaturedFebruary 12th, 2016
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: