Dr. Kuschner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8635 W 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone(310) 423-5900Fax(310) 423-5940
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stuart Kuschner is an orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, CA and is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He received his medical degree from NYU Grossman School of Medicine and has been in practice 36 years. He specializes in hand surgery and is experienced in hand and wrist surgery, upper extremity functional reconstruction, hand and wrist traumatology, hand and wrist oncology, and hand and wrist functional reconstruction.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1984 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsGlomangioma of Uncertain Malignant Potential: A Case Report.Meghan McCullough, Bonnie Balzer, Stuart H. Kuschner> ;Case reports in orthopedics. 2020 Jan 10
- A New Technique for Radiographic Visualization of the Scaphotrapeziotrapezoid JointAshley M Brown, Sarah M Winfield, Stuart H. Kuschner> ;Orthopedics. 2020 Mar 1
- 9 citationsOur Surgical Experience: Open Versus Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery.Daniel J. Gould, David A. Kulber, Stuart H. Kuschner, Ryan Dellamaggiorra, Myles Cohen> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2018 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: