Dr. Kuschner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Kuschner's full profile
Office8635 W 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone+1 310-423-5900Fax+1 310-423-5940
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stuart Kuschner is an orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, CA and is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He received his medical degree from NYU Grossman School of Medicine and has been in practice 36 years. He specializes in hand surgery and is experienced in hand and wrist surgery, upper extremity functional reconstruction, hand and wrist traumatology, hand and wrist oncology, and hand and wrist functional reconstruction.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1987 - 1988
- New York University School of Medicine/NYU Langone Orthopedic HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1984 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Patient preference for trigger finger treatment.Christian Blough, Jawad Najdawi, Stuart Kuschner> ;World Journal of Orthopedics. 2022 Nov 18
- Nonpalmar Endoscopic versus Open Trigger Finger Release: Results from a Prospective Trial.Ashley M Brown, Kylie L Tanabe, Ryan J DellaMaggiora, Eugene Y Tsai, Stuart H Kuschner, David A Kulber> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Global Open. 2022 Oct 1
- Comments on the Article "Grip Strength Measurement for Outcome Assessment in Common Hand Surgeries": To the Editor.Stuart Harvey Kuschner, Charles Lane, Eva Williams> ;Clinics in Orthopedic Surgery. 2022 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: