Dr. Fermin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13230 us One
Sebastian, FL 32958Phone+1 772-589-0300Fax+1 772-589-4550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2006 - 2007
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y MaestraClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine Obesity Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2013
- French, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: