Dr. Savilo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 E McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone(602) 839-4580Fax(602) 839-2340
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Hematopathology, 1995 - 1996
- McMaster University - ResidencyFRCPC, Anatomical Pathology, 1991 - 1995
- McMaster UniversityMSc, Virology, 1989 - 1991
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1984, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Smooth Muscle Cells in Pelvic Washings at Time of Benign HysterectomyJoseph Chen, Alyssa Wield, Shikha Bose, Elena Savilo, N. Mahnert, Matthew T. Siedhoff, Kelly N. Wright> ;Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2019 Jan 1
- Answer to june 2013 photo quiz.Kim, M.,Echevarria, L.,Savilo, E.> ;J. Clin. Microbiol.. 2013 May 18
- Photo Quiz: A 38-Year-Old Man with Uveitis, Cholestasis, and RashMichelle Kim, Leonor Echevarria, Elena Savilo> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2013 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Romanian, French, Russian
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: