Are you Dr. Iturregui?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 E McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone(602) 839-4580Fax(602) 685-5325
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Juan Iturregui, MD is a board certified pathologist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Tennessee, and Ohio.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2005 - 2006
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2000 - 2005
- Summa Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsParatesticular serous papillary borderline tumor.Syed Ali Raza, Juan M. Iturregui, Shane M. Daley, Matthew L. Steinway> ;The Journal of Urology. 2014 Aug 1
- 55 citationsRole for Stromal Heterogeneity in Prostate TumorigenesisMaria Kiskowski, Roger S. Jackson, Jheelam Banerjee, Xiaohong Li, Minchul Kang, Juan M. Iturregui, Omar E. Franco, Simon W. Hayward, Neil A. Bhowmick> ;Cancer Research. 2011 May 15
- 51 citationsβ1 integrin is necessary for ureteric bud branching morphogenesis and maintenance of collecting duct structural integrityXi Zhang, Glenda Mernaugh, Dong-Hua Yang, Leslie Gewin, Manakan B. Srichai, Raymond C. Harris, Juan M. Iturregui, Raoul D. Nelson, Donald E. Kohan, Dale R. Abrahamson,...> ;Development. 2009 Oct 1
- Join now to see all