Are you Dr. Shea?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office454 Old Street Rd
Peterborough, NH 03458Phone+1 603-924-7101Fax+1 603-924-3569
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Shea, MD is a pediatrician in Peterborough, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- Uconn School Of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2003 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsInhibiting low-density lipoprotein glycation ameliorates increased cholesteryl ester synthesis in macrophages and hypercholesterolemia and aortic lipid peroxidation in...Margo P. Cohen, Elizabeth Shea, Van-Yu Wu> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 2010 May 1
- 15 citationsVitreous Fluid of db/db Mice Exhibits Alterations in Angiogenic and Metabolic Factors Consistent with Early Diabetic RetinopathyMargo P. Cohen, Elizabeth Hud, Elizabeth Shea, Clyde W. Shearman> ;Ophthalmic Research. 2008 Jan 1
- 22 citationsInhibiting albumin glycation attenuates dysregulation of VEGFR-1 and collagen IV subchain production and the development of renal insufficiency.Margo P. Cohen, Gregory T. Lautenslager, Elizabeth Hud, Elizabeth Shea, Amy Wang, Sheldon Chen, Clyde W. Shearman> ;American Journal of Physiology-renal Physiology. 2007 Feb 1
- Join now to see all