Are you Dr. Hanna?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office196 Merrick Rd
Oceanside, NY 11572Phone(516) 255-8400Fax(516) 255-4672
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emad Hanna, MD is a board certified family physician in Oceanside, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Mount Sinai South Nassau and The Mount Sinai Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Harlem Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014