Dr. Sokolsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office196 Merrick Rd
Oceanside, NY 11572Phone(516) 255-8400Fax(516) 255-8453
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Josephs HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Image diagnosis: ultrasound in right lower quadrant pain.Sokolsky, L. P., Garmel, G. M.> ;Perm J. 2011
- Image diagnosis: interesting chest radiographs from the emergency department.Sokolsky, L. P., Garmel, G. M.> ;Perm J. 2010
- Mount Sinai South NassauOceanside, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: