Are you Dr. Baret?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office410 Newnan St
Carrollton, GA 30117Phone(770) 832-1103Fax(770) 832-1142
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric (Pediatric Clinic) Baret, MD is a pediatrician in Carrollton, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia.
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1981 - 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsRole of Pfmdr1 in in Vitro Plasmodium falciparum Susceptibility to Chloroquine, Quinine, Monodesethylamodiaquine, Mefloquine, Lumefantrine and DihydroartemisininNathalie Wurtz, Bécaye Fall, Aurélie Pascual, Mansour Fall, Eric Baret, Cheikhou Camara, Aminata Nakoulima, Bakary Diatta, Khadidiatou Ba Fall, P. S. Mbaye, Yaya Diémé...> ;Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2014 Dec 1
- 7 citationsIn vitro interaction of lumefantrine and piperaquine by atorvastatin against Plasmodium falciparum.Jérôme Dormoi, Hélène Savini, Rémy Amalvict, Eric Baret, Bruno Pradines> ;Malaria Journal. 2014 May 25
- 8 citationsIn vitro susceptibility to quinine and microsatellite variations of the Plasmodium falciparum Na+/H+ exchanger transporter (Pfnhe-1) gene in 393 isolates from Dakar, S...Aurélie Pascual, Bécaye Fall, Nathalie Wurtz, Mansour Fall, Cheikhou Camara, Aminata Nakoulima, Eric Baret, Bakary Diatta, Khadidiatou Ba Fall, P. S. Mbaye, Yaya Diémé...> ;Malaria Journal. 2013 Jun 7
- Join now to see all