Dr. Barnhart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Barnhart's full profile
Office2200 E 104 Ave
Thornton, CO 80233Phone+1 303-452-2766Fax+1 303-252-8694
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee/Saint FrancisResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsInternship, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- ME State Medical License Active through 1991
- TN State Medical License 1986 - 1987
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
- North Suburban Medical CenterDenver, Colorado
- St Anthony North HospitalWestminster, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: