Dr. Rosenblum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3655 E 104th Ave
Thornton, CO 80233Phone(303) 254-8500Fax(303) 453-4994
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Rosenblum is a family physician in Thornton, CO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St Anthony North Hospital, North Suburban Medical Center, and Avista Adventist Hospital. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine and has been in practice 24 years. He is experienced in diabetic neuropathy, migraine disorders, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes mellitus, and obstetrics.
Education & Training
- Main Line Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Presbyterian Medical Center (UPHS)Internship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient Centered Medical Home Level 2 NCQA
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: