Are you Dr. Coleman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12605 E 16th Ave
Aurora, CO 80045Phone(720) 848-0000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Coleman, MD is a geriatrician in Aurora, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital and UCHealth Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- UCSFClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
- The Care Transitions Intervention Start of enrollment: 2002 Sep 01Coleman, E.A.
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsQuality of Hospital Communication and Patient Preparation for Home Health Care: Results From a Statewide Survey of Home Health Care Nurses and Staff.Christine D Jones, Jacqueline Jones, Kathryn H. Bowles, Linda Flynn, Frederick A. Masoudi, Eric A. Coleman, Cari Levy, Rebecca S. Boxer> ;Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2019 Feb 22
- 2 citationsPatient, Caregiver, and Clinician Perspectives on Expectations for Home Healthcare after Discharge: A Qualitative Case Study.Christine D Jones, Jacqueline Jones, Kathryn H. Bowles, Shara Schroeder, Frederick A. Masoudi, Eric A. Coleman, Jason R. Falvey, Cari Levy, Rebecca S. Boxer> ;Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2019 Feb 1
- 7 citationsImproving the ED-to-Home Transition: The Community Paramedic-Delivered Care Transitions Intervention-Preliminary Findings.Manish N. Shah, Matthew M. Hollander, Courtney M.C. Jones, Thomas V. Caprio, Yeates Conwell, Jeremy T. Cushman, Eva H. DuGoff, Amy J.H. Kind, Michael Lohmeier, Ranran ...> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2018 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- In Focus: Protecting Patients with Compromised Kidney Function During the Pandemic and BeyondApril 29th, 2020
- Over Half of Home Health Care Clinicians Say They Lack Adequate Information from HospitalsFebruary 26th, 2019
- America’s Physician Groups Creates Task Force to Develop Future Advanced APMsOctober 23rd, 2018
- Join now to see all