Dr. Fischer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12605 E 16th Ave
Aurora, CO 80045Phone(720) 848-0000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of ColoradoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Apoyo Con Carino: Patient Navigation to Improve Palliative Care Outcomes for Latinos With Advanced Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 Aug 01Fischer, S.
- Integrating Palliative Care Social Workers Into Sub-Acute Settings: A Feasibility Trial Stacy M Fischer, MD
- Psychosocial Intervention in Latino Patients With Advanced Cancer Stacy Fischer, MD and David Bekelman, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Spirituality and the Illness Experience: Perspectives of African American Older Adults.Shaunna Siler, Kelly Arora, Katherine Doyon, Stacy Fischer> ;American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine. 2021 Jan 19
- Integrating Palliative Care Social Workers into Subacute Settings: Feasibility of the Assessing & Listening to Individual Goals and Needs Intervention Trial.Stacy Fischer, Laurel Eskra Tropeano, Dana G. Lahoff, Bree Owens, Erin Nielsen, Jessica H. Retrum, Eleanor Jensen, Colleen Ross, Mary Mancuso, Melanie Drace, Angela Pl...> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2021 May 19
- The National Postdoctoral Palliative Care Research Training Collaborative: History, Activities, Challenges, and Future Goals.Yael Schenker, Lee Ellington, Lindsay F. Bell, Erin K. Kross, Abby R. Rosenberg, Jean S. Kutner, Kathleen Bickel, Christine S. Ritchie, Dio Kavalieratos, David B. Beke...> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2021 Mar 18
- Join now to see all
- Improving Advance Care Planning for Latinos with Cancer: A Podcast with Fischer and FinkAugust 6th, 2019
- Improving Primary and Specialist Palliative Care in Cardiovascular DiseaseMay 3rd, 2019
- Study Busts a Myth About Doctors and DyingMay 18th, 2016
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: