Dr. Orosz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1635 Aurora Ct.
Mail Stop F-750
Aurora, CO 80045Phone(720) 848-3400Fax(720) 848-3401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1996 - 1998
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2003 - 2015
- NM State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 1996
- WI State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pharmacist-Led Transition of Care Pilot Targeting Older People After Emergency Department DischargeScott M Pearson, Anushka Tandon, Danielle R Fixen, Sunny A. Linnebur, Gretchen M. Orosz, Bennett Parnes, Alexandra M Marcus, Sarah J. Billups> ;The Senior care pharmacist. 2020 Jun 1
- 8 citationsCharacteristics and Patterns of Marijuana Use in Community-Dwelling Older Adults.Ian R. Reynolds, Danielle R Fixen, Bennett Parnes, Hillary D. Lum, Prajakta Shanbhag, Skotti Church, Sunny A. Linnebur, Gretchen M. Orosz> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2018 Nov 1
- 71 citationsHip Fracture in the Older Patient: Reasons for Delay in Hospitalization and Timing of Surgical RepairGretchen Orosz, MD> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2002 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Colorado HospitalAurora, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: