Are you Dr. Granowitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 84 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3300 Main St
Springfield, MA 01107Phone+1 413-794-7394Fax+1 413-794-7136
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Granowitz, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Springfield, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Baystate Noble Hospital, and Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1988 - 1994
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsNorovirus Gastroenteritis in Immunocompromised PatientsSarah Haessler, Eric V. Granowitz> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2013 Mar 6
- 4 citationsSubacute onset of paralysis in a person with AIDSSaarah Arshad, Daniel J. Skiest, Eric V. Granowitz> ;The AIDS Reader. 2009 Jan 1
- 96 citationsOutbreak of Mycobacterium abscessus wound infections among "lipotourists" from the United States who underwent abdominoplasty in the Dominican Republic.E. Yoko Furuya, Armando Paez, Arjun Srinivasan, Robert C. Cooksey, Michael Augenbraun, Miriam J. Baron, Karen Brudney, Phyllis Della-Latta, Concepcion F. Estivariz, St...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2008 Apr 15
- Join now to see all
- Who Gets to Be Cured of HIV?May 1st, 2019
- It’s Never Too Soon to Get Your Flu ShotAugust 17th, 2017