Dr. Hanson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1630 E Herndon Ave
Fresno, CA 93720Phone(559) 435-9020Fax(559) 432-3782
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- Kern Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsCongenital pedicle defects of the axis vertebra. Report of a case.Eric C. Hanson, James E. Shook, George J. Wiesseman, Virchel E. Wood> ;Spine. 1990 Mar 1
- 5 citationsAdhesive capsulitis of the wrist: diagnosis and treatmentEric C. Hanson, Virchel E. Wood, Arthur E. Thiel, Michael D. Maloney, Donald D. Sauser> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1988 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: