Are you Dr. Schulz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1630 E Herndon Ave
Fresno, CA 93720Phone(559) 256-5154Fax(559) 432-8364
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michele Schulz, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Fresno, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center, Fresno Surgical Hospital, and Community Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1998
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsClinical implications of thromboprophylaxis in the management of total hip and knee arthroplasty.Harry B. Skinner, Michele M. Schulz> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2002 Sep 1
- 88 citationsGender differences in patellofemoral joint biomechanics.Rick P. Csintalan, Michele M. Schulz, Jonathan Woo, Patrick J. McMahon, Thay Q. Lee> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2002 Sep 1