Dr. Watson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1630 E Herndon Ave
Fresno, CA 93720Phone(559) 256-1698Fax(559) 261-1906
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified orthopedic surgeon with a practice limited to spinal disorders looking to relocate to the western united states. I am open to discussion regarding all opportunities including academic, group or private practice.
Education & Training
- University of California DavisResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- University of HawaiiResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1983 - 1986
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1982 - 1983
- VA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Rush Medical College of Rush UniversityClass of 1981
- Universty of CaliforniaBS, Physiology, 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1987 - 1989
- CA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 1984
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: