Overview of Dr. Ogden-Wolgemuth
Dr. Eric Ogden-Wolgemuth is a pediatrician in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons and has been in practice 23 years. He is one of 612 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 226 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Pediatrics.
OfficeColumbia Univ Coll of Phys & Surg
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: