Dr. Treiber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office175 Purchase St
Rye, NY 10580Phone(914) 967-2153Fax(914) 967-0453
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Treiber, MD graduated from Queens College in New York and received his M.D. degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. He completed his training in Internal Medicine at The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center and is board-certified in Internal Medicine. He was a full-time faculty member at Cornell University Medical College for two years. He then practiced Internal Medicine in Port Chester for ten years, while continuing to teach as a member of the Cornell faculty. He returned to train in Dermatology at New York Medical College, where he served as Chief Resident. Since then, Dr. Eric Treiber has maintained an active dermatology practice in Rye, with special interests in dermatologic surgery and skin cancer treatment, sclerotherapy for leg spider veins, psoriasis (including phototherapy and new biologics) as well as demonstrating particular skill in procedures for children.
True dermatologic emergencies are fortunately extremely rare. Most skin conditions can be treated during normal office hours. Our doctors are available by cell phone to handle urgent questions or problems that require attention outside of our routine office sessions. In true emergencies, patients are advised to go to the nearest emergency room or to see their primary care physician for stabilization and treatment.
ACNE AND COMPLEXION PROBLEMS
MOLES, WARTS, CYSTS, AND GROWTHS
SPIDER VEINS OF THE FACE
SPIDER VEIN TREATMENT
GLYCOLIC ACID PEELS
OBAGI SKIN CARE TREATMENT REGIMEN
BODY AND EYE MOISTURIZERS
VITAMIN C SERUMS
SKIN SPECIALTY PRODUCTS
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) - MAXG
CLEAR + BRILLIANT PERMEA
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Schedule Your Appointment Today! 914-967-2153
Eric S. Treiber, M.D.
175 Purchase Street
Rye New York, NY 10580
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Dermatology, 1991 - 1994
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 2005
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Breast deformity produced by morphea in a young girl.Treiber, E. S., Goldberg, N. S., Levy, H.> ;Cutis. 1994 Oct
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: