Dr. Fernandez Y Garcia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2020 J St
Sacramento, CA 95811Phone(916) 341-0575Fax(916) 341-0122
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital OaklandResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of maternal beliefs about causes of autism spectrum disorder and association with utilization of services and treatments.Chaidez, V.,Fernandez Y Garcia, E.,Wang, L. W.,Angkustsiri, K.,Krakowiak, P.,Hertz-Picciotto, I.,Hansen, R. L.> ;Child Care Health Dev. 2018 Aug 24
- Exploring the Role of Faith-Based Organizations in Addressing Adolescent Relationship AbuseErica Li, Lori Freedman, Erik Fernandez y Garcia, Elizabeth Miller> ;Violence Against Women. 2016 Apr 1
- 8 citationsPediatric-Based Intervention to Motivate Mothers to Seek Follow-up for Depression Screens: The Motivating Our Mothers (MOM) TrialErik Fernandez y Garcia, Jill G. Joseph, Machelle D. Wilson, W Ladson Hinton, Gregory E. Simon, Evette Ludman, Fiona Scott, Richard L. Kravitz> ;Academic Pediatrics. 2015 May 1
- Join now to see all
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: