Are you Dr. Hissong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 York Ave
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 746-5454
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Erika Hissong, MD is a board certified pathologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Michigan. She is affiliated with Michigan Medicine.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2014 - 2018
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Molecular Genetic
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Publications & Presentations
- Adenomatoid Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract - A Case Series and Review of the LiteratureErika Hissong, Rondell P. Graham, Kwun Wah Wen, Lindsay Alpert, Jiaqi Shi, Laura W. Lamps> ;Histopathology. 2021 Sep 4
- Use of Selective Arterial Calcium Stimulation Testing in Identification of Insulinoma in a Patient After Bariatric SurgeryJulianne M Szczepanski, Erika Hissong, David M Manthei> ;Labmedicine. 2021 Sep 4
- Validation of a Circulating Tumor DNA-Based Next-Generation Sequencing Assay in a Cohort of Patients with Solid tumors: A Proposed Solution for Decentralized Plasma Te...Wael Al Zoughbi, Jesse Fox, Shaham Beg, Eniko Papp, Erika Hissong, Kentaro Ohara, Laurel Keefer, Michael Sigouros, Troy Kane, Daniel Bockelman, Donna Nichol, Emily Pat...> ;Oncologist. 2021 Aug 4
- Join now to see all
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan