Dr. Pott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7150 Kalamazoo Ave SE
Caledonia, MI 49316Phone(616) 818-7454Fax(616) 818-7455
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsMedical Assessment and Legal Outcome in Child Sexual AbuseVincent J. Palusci, Edward O. Cox, Tracy A. Cyrus, Susan W. Heartwell, Frank E. Vandervort, Erika S. Pott> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1999 Apr 1
- [AIDS prevention in Germany].Pott, E.> ;Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz. 2007 Apr
- [Tobacco prevention in Germany].Maschewsky-Schneider, U., Pott, E.> ;Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz. 2010 Feb
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: