Dr. McMahon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7150 Kalamazoo Avenue
Caledonia, MI 49316Phone(616) 818-7454Fax(616) 818-7455
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Optimising element choice for nanoparticle radiosensitisers.McMahon, S. J.,Paganetti, H.,Prise, K. M.> ;Nanoscale. 2015 Dec 10
- 156 citationsPhysical basis and biological mechanisms of gold nanoparticle radiosensitizationKarl T. Butterworth, Stephen J. McMahon, Frederick Currell, Kevin M. Prise> ;Nanoscale. 2012 Jul 27
- 88 citationsThe Structure and Function of FrataxinKrisztina Z. Bencze, Kalyan C. Kondapalli, Jeremy D. Cook, Stephen McMahon, César Millán-Pacheco, Nina Pastor, Timothy L. Stemmler> ;Critical Reviews in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 2006 Sep 1
- Patient Safety Incidents Cost Health Service Around €190mFebruary 12th, 2021
- Surgeons Have Mistakenly Operated on Wrong Side or Wrong Part of Patients’ Bodies 63 TIMES in Last Three YearsDecember 22nd, 2020
- “Reverse Quarantine” – Kerala Health Minister Shailaja Teacher Reveals Success Formula Behind Effective Covid 19 ManagementJuly 13th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: