Dr. Cherniack is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(602) 277-5551
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Potential Non-neoplastic Applications for Polyphenols in Stem Cell UtilizationE. Paul Cherniack, Sahithi Chekuri, Heather F. Lee> ;Current Drug Targets. 2019 Jan 1
- To bee or not to bee: The potential efficacy and safety of bee venom acupuncture in humans.E. Paul Cherniack, Sergey Govorushko> ;Toxicon. 2018 Nov 1
- The Potential Effects of Caffeinated Beverages on Insulin SensitivityE. Paul Cherniack, Natalie Buslach, Heather F. Lee> ;Journal of The American College of Nutrition. 2018 Jan 9
- Join now to see all
- Pets in Nursing Homes Bring Both Benefits and RisksApril 18th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: