Dr. Boudi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(602) 277-5551
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007 - 2008
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- OtherClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2003 - 2016
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHigh-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (HDL-C) Levels Independently Correlates With Cardiac Arrhythmias and Atrial FibrillationFarzin Brian Boudi, Nicholas Kalayeh, Mohammad Reza Movahed> ;Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. 2020 May 1
- CTG repeats show bimodal amplification in E. coli.Sarkar, P. S., Chang, H. C., Boudi, F. B., Reddy, S.> ;Cell. 1998 Nov 13
- RFLPs for the human pepsinogen A haplotypes (PGA).Taggart, R. T., Boudi, F. B., Bell, G. I.> ;Nucleic Acids Res. 1988 Oct 11
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: