Dr. Mahl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4802 10th Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11219Phone(718) 283-8399
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Pediatrics), 2001 - 2004
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCerebral Abscess Presenting as a Complex Febrile Seizure.Anjoli Anand, Alicia Salas, Evan Mahl, Marla C. Levine> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2015 Jul 1
- Comparison of ventricular tachyarrhythmia characteristics in patients with idiopathic dilated or ischemic cardiomyopathy and defibrillators implanted for primary preve...Streitner, F., Kuschyk, J., Dietrich, C., Mahl, E., Streitner, I., Doesch, C., Veltmann, C., Schimpf, R., Wolpert, C., Borggrefe, M.> ;Clin Cardiol. 2011 Oct
- Predictors of electrical storm recurrences in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.Streitner, F., Kuschyk, J., Veltmann, C., Mahl, E., Dietrich, C., Schimpf, R., Doesch, C., Streitner, I., Wolpert, C., Borggrefe, M.> ;Europace. 2011 May
- Join now to see all
- Maimonides Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: