Dr. Rochlin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4802 10th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11219Phone(718) 283-6000Fax(718) 283-8553
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Pediatrics), 2007 - 2010
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 44 citationsDoes fellowship pay: what is the long-term financial impact of subspecialty training in pediatrics?Jonathan M Rochlin, Harold K. Simon> ;Pediatrics. 2011 Feb 1
- Lifetime Earning Potential for Academic Subspecialists Versus Community General Pediatricians: Show Me the Money (Or Not)March 12th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: