Dr. Oren is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office140 Commonwealth Avenue
Danvers, MA 01923Phone(978) 777-0970
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2005 - 2007
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- Mepolizumab as a steroid-sparing treatment option in patients with Churg-Strauss syndrome.Kim S, Marigowda G, Oren E, Israel E, Wechsler ME> ;The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology.
- 46 citationsFood-Induced Anaphylaxis and Repeated Epinephrine TreatmentsEyal Oren, MD> ;Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. 2007 Nov 1
- 61 citationsRisk stratification for desensitization of patients with carboplatin hypersensitivity: clinical presentation and management.Paul E. Hesterberg, Aleena Banerji, Eyal Oren, Richard T. Penson, Carolyn N. Krasner, Michael V. Seiden, Johnson T. Wong> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2009 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Ask the Experts: Baby Food AllergiesFebruary 20th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: