Are you Dr. Bleier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 City Hall Mall
Medford, MA 02155Phone(781) 395-2922Fax(781) 393-8905
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joel Bleier, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Medford, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Colorado, and California. He is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance and Winchester Hospital.
Education & Training
- National Jewish Medical & Research CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1977 - 1978
- University of ColoradoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- California Pacific Medical Center - California CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- CO State Medical License 1976 - 1978
- CA State Medical License 1974 - Present
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Join now to see all