Are you Dr. Gurka?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office63 Mass Ave
Arlington, MA 02474Phone(781) 648-2540Fax(781) 641-9844
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Gurka, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Arlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, and Winchester Hospital.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1987 - 1988
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1985 - 1987
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1985
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Cost and safety of rush immunotherapy.Gary Gurka> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 1997 Jan 1
- 15 citationsAllergen-specific human T cell clones: derivation, specificity, and activation requirements.Gary Gurka, John L. Ohman, Lanny J. Rosenwasser> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1989 May 1
- Coronary vasculitis.Gurka, A., Gurka, G. P.> ;Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am. 1992 Jun
- Join now to see all