Are you Dr. Salloum?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office127 Larch Rd
Cambridge, MA 02138Phone(617) 256-3495
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sadek Salloum, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Maine.
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1998 - 2000
- Yale-New Haven Waterbury Hospital Health CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1993 - 1995
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1992
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsPrediction of resource use during acute pediatric illnesses.Paul L. McCarthy, Theodore A. Walls, Dominic Cicchetti, Linda C. Mayes, John Rizzo, Jorge Lopez-Benitez, Sadek Salloum, Michael A. Baron, Howard D. Fink, Robert M. And...> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2003 Oct 1
- 10 citationsThe mother-child interaction and clinical judgment during acute pediatric illnesses.Paul L. McCarthy, Kimberly Freudigman, Domenic V. Cicchetti, Linda C. Mayes, Jorge Lopez Benitez, Sadek Salloum, Michael A. Baron, Howard D. Fink, Robert M. Anderson, ...> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2000 Jun 1