Dr. Vlagopoulos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office575 Mount Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138Phone(617) 497-2320Fax(617) 441-6953
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- District of Columbia General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Providence HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1972
- De Paul HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of AthensClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1980 - 2017
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsFood allergens and basophil histamine release in recurrent aphthous stomatitis.David Wray, Triphon P. Vlagopoulos, Reuben P. Siraganian> ;Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology. 1982 Oct 1
- 112 citationsDifferences in the clinical manifestations of sicca syndrome in the presence and absence of rheumatoid arthritisHaralampos M. Moutsopoulos, Bruce L. Webber, Triphon P. Vlagopoulos, Thomas M. Chused, John L. Decker> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1979 May 1
- Comparison of the bronchodilating effects of SCH 1000 with isoproterenol in patients with bronchial asthma.Vlagopoulos, T., Townley, R. G., Ghazanshahi, S., Bewtra, A., Burke, K.> ;Ann Allergy. 1976 Apr
- Join now to see all
- Mount Auburn HospitalCambridge, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: