Are you Dr. Yunis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office203 Centennial St.
La Plata, MD 20646Phone+1 301-934-2776Fax+1 301-934-1417
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fadil Yunis, MD is a physiatrist in La Plata, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Virginia, and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with CalvertHealth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1992 - 1996
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1990
- Seton Hall University-Hackensack Meridian School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1989 - 1990
- University of Mosul COMClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- NH State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- DC State Medical License 1996 - 2010
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 1991 - 2006
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- CalvertHealth Medical CenterPrince Frederick, Maryland