Are you Dr. Ignacio?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office203 Centennial Street
La Plata, MD 20646Phone+1 301-934-2776Fax+1 301-934-1417
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pauline Ignacio, MD is a physiatrist in La Plata, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, District of Columbia, and Wisconsin. She is affiliated with CalvertHealth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2004 - 2007
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- Fatima College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- WI State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- CalvertHealth Medical CenterPrince Frederick, Maryland