Are you Dr. Weidner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office421 N Main St
Va Medical Center
Leeds, MA 01053Phone(413) 584-4040Fax(413) 582-3054
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Faith Weidner, MD is a board certified radiologist in Leeds, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. She is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Hartford HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1977 - 1980
- St Mary's HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Nuclear Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Re: A unique faith-based medical organization: the Christian Medical Fellowship.Faith Ann Weidner> ;Connecticut medicine. 2008 Sep 1
- An acute sign of ischemic infarction: the hyperdense middle cerebral artery.Martinez, H., Weidner, F.> ;Conn Med. 1999 Jul
- Veterans Affairs Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare SystemLeeds, Massachusetts