Are you Dr. Polino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Locust St
Northampton, MA 01060Phone(413) 582-2101Fax(413) 582-2949
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Polino Jr., MD is a board certified radiologist in Northampton, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
Education & Training
- Baystate Medical Center - Tufts UniversityResidency, Radiology, 2000 - 2004
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsProspective comparison of helical CT of the abdomen and pelvis without and with oral contrast in assessing acute abdominal pain in adult Emergency Department patients.Steve Y. Lee, Bret F. Coughlin, Jeannette Wolfe, Joseph R. Polino, Fidela S.J. Blank, Howard A. Smithline> ;Emergency Radiology. 2006 Apr 21
- 4 citationsThe impact of body mass index on concordance in the interpretation of matched noncontrast and contrast abdominal pelvic computed tomographic scans in ED patients with ...Jeanette M. Wolfe, Howard A. Smithline, Steven Lee, Brett Coughlin, Joseph R. Polino, Fidela S.J. Blank> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2006 Mar 1
- Single Dilated Lactiferous Duct Due to Papilloma Ultrasonographically Guided Percutaneous Biopsy With a Vacuum-Assisted DeviceDavid E. March, Bret F. Coughlin, Joseph R. Polino, Robert A. Goulart, Grace Makari-Judson> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2002 Jan 1
- Cooley Dickinson HospitalNorthampton, Massachusetts