Dr. Wilinsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office31 Hall Dr
Amherst, MA 01002Phone(413) 256-4396
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1983 - 1987
- Brown University Affiliated HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2021
- CT State Medical License 1987 - 2004
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsMagnification radiography in osteomyelitisSusanna M. Lee, Robert G. L. Lee, John Wilinsky, Karoly Balogh, Melvin E. Clouse> ;Skeletal Radiology. 1986 Jan 1
- 2 citationsLiposarcoma involving the scapulaJohn Wilinsky, Philip Costello, Melvin E. Clouse> ;Journal of Computed Tomography. 1984 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: