Dr. Almenas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office112 Mansfield Ave
Willimantic, CT 06226
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fernando Almenas is an anesthesiologist in Willimantic, CT and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Windham Hospital, Manchester Memorial Hospital, River Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center, and Boston Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in ambulatory anesthesiology, obstetrical anesthesiology, and regional anesthesiology and is experienced in obstetrical anesthesiology, thoracic surgery anesthesiology, ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia, acute pain management, and anesthesiology.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2007 - 2010
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- PR State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: