Dr. Aakash is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fnu Aakash is a pathologist in Houston, TX and is affiliated with University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2017
- Liaquat Medical College SindClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPrevalence and etiology ofinfection in dyspepsia patients: a hospital-based cross-sectional study.Maryam Sardar, Deepak Kumar, Fnu Aakash, Fnu Partab, Sunny Kumar, Fnu Barkha, Fnu Danesh, Qammer Berza, Bisma Shaikh, Fnu Sangam, Mohammad Hasan, Sheeza Erum, Hassan M...> ;Annals of Medicine and Surgery. 2023 Apr 1
- 2 citationsFrom the archives of MD Anderson Cancer Center: Aleukemic T-prolymphocytic leukemia, a rare presentation and review of the literature.Karen A Nahmod, Beenu Thakral, F N U Aakash, Swaminathan P Iyer, L Jeffrey Medeiros, Andres E Quesada> ;Annals of Diagnostic Pathology. 2023 Feb 1
- Pleomorphic Invasive Lobular Carcinoma of the Male Breast: Two Case Reports with Opposite Hormone Receptor Status.Murzabdillaeva A, Ali Y, Aakash N, Armstrong J, Ghorbani R, Zhang S> ;Annals of clinical and laboratory science.
- Join now to see all
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: