Are you Dr. Gany?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 1st Ave
Nyu School Of Medicine, Obh D401
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-263-8897
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Francesca Gany, MD is a board certified internist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and is a Professor of Public Health. Professor of Medicine. Attending Physician at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center..
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Remote Simultaneous Medical Interpreting and Medical Outcomes Start of enrollment: 2004 Nov 01
- Trial of a Multilevel Intervention to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening Start of enrollment: 2005 Dec 01
- Food: A Three-Arm Study Examining Food Insecurity Interventions Start of enrollment: 2012 May 08
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Health Care Reform and Equity for Undocumented Immigrants - When Crisis Meets Opportunity.Patricia Mae G Santos, Kanan Shah, Francesca M Gany, Fumiko Chino> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2023 Mar 2
- 2 citationsFIPOL: An initiative to support research collaborations, resource development, scientific communication, and educational opportunities in psychosocial oncology for Lat...Rosario Costas-Muñiz, Oscar Galindo-Vazquez, Maria F Montana, Eida Castro-Figueroa, Normarie Torres-Blasco, Lourdes Ruda-Santolaria, Jose C Sanchez-Ramirez, Loida Esen...> ;Psycho-Oncology. 2023 Jan 1
- Cultural adaptation process of cancer-related interventions: A step-by-step guide.Rosario Costas-Muniz, Normarie Torres-Blasco, Francesca Gany, Carlos J Gonzalez, Oscar Galindo-Vazquez, Cristiane D Bergerot, Xiomara Rocha-Cadman, Florence Lui, Wendy...> ;Psycho-Oncology. 2023 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Give Immigrants Healthcare Access: U.S. Kid DoctorsMay 9th, 2013
- 11 Leaders on Health Equity Initiatives Launched in the Last YearJuly 25th, 2022
- Language Barriers Keep Parents from Asking Questions About Their Children’s Care, Study FindsJune 13th, 2022
- Cancer Awareness Network For Immigrant Minority PopulatiNational Cancer Institute2000–2004
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York