Are you Dr. Gany?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 1st Ave
Nyu School Of Medicine, Obh D401
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 263-8897
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Francesca Gany, MD is a board certified internist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and is a Professor of Public Health. Professor of Medicine. Attending Physician at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center..
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Adapting for Latinx Populations an Intervention That Involves Discussing and Sharing Patients' Health-Related Values Start of enrollment: 2021 Jun 18Judith Nelson, MD
- Meaning-Centered Intervention for Muslim Patients Who Are Being Treated for Advanced Cancer Start of enrollment: 2020 Jun 15Francesca Gany, MD, PhD
- Taxi STEP (Social Networks, Technology, and Exercise Through Pedometers) Start of enrollment: 2016 Dec 01Francesca Gany, MD, MS
- Taxi METERS: Measuring Effectiveness of Technology, Education, Referrals and Support Start of enrollment: 2016 Feb 01Francesca Gany, MD, MS
- Impact of ICCAN on Cancer Treatment Completion and Quality of Life Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 01Francesca Gany, MD, MS
- Food: A Three-Arm Study Examining Food Insecurity Interventions Start of enrollment: 2012 May 08Francesca Gany, MD, MS
- Trial of a Multilevel Intervention to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening Start of enrollment: 2005 Dec 01Francesca M Gany, MD
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Health Data for New York City Overview: Advancing Health Equity through Policy-Relevant Collaborative Research.Michele Calvo, Elizabeth Kelman, L Hannah Gould, R. Charon Gwynn, Lisa M. Bates, Marivel Davila, Francesca Gany, Mary Huynh, David S. Siscovick> ;Journal of Urban Health-bulletin of The New York Academy of Medicine. 2021 Nov 19
- Evidence of the Feasibility and Preliminary Efficacy of Oncology Financial Navigation: A Scoping Review.Meredith Doherty, Bridgette Thom, Francesca Gany> ;Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention. 2021 Aug 2
- Taxi drivers and modifiable health behaviors: Is stress associated?Sheena Mirpuri, Kristen E. Riley, Francesca Gany> ;Work-a Journal of Prevention Assessment & Rehabilitation. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Give Immigrants Healthcare Access: U.S. Kid DoctorsMay 9th, 2013
- Cancer Awareness Network For Immigrant Minority PopulatiNational Cancer Institute2000–2004
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York