Are you Dr. Moskowitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 First Avenue
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 263-7234Fax(212) 263-0401
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Moskowitz, MD is an internist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals and Mount Sinai South Nassau.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1969
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1964 - 2023
- Dr. Steven Galetta Recognized for Lifetime Achievement in Neurologic EducationApril 23rd, 2018
- Simple Sideline Test Shown Effective in Diagnosing Concussion in Student Athletes as Young as 5 Years OldMarch 5th, 2015
- Good for Studying and Concussions?March 16th, 2015
- Join now to see all